Choice One Online Banking
Virtual Branch Services
It couldn’t be easier to manage your money. Login to Virtual Branch from Choice One 24 hours a day, from any computer with Internet access to get started. Don’t miss this opportunity to take advantage of the one resource you need to make your financial life easier and more convenient. Better yet, it’s free!
- Access All Of Your Credit Union Loans & Accounts
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Check Account Balances
- Conduct & Verify Transactions
- Make Loan Payments
- Pay Your Bills
- Mobile Money App For Cell Phone & Tablet Access
- Sign Up For Free eStatements
- And More!
Opening your account is easy. Come to the one of the Choice One FCU locations or download an application and bring it with you to get started. Once your account is activated, you can logon and sign up for our Mobile Money App.
Mobile Money allows you to access your accounts and conduct transactions with your cell phone and tablet.* It’s another free credit union service. To use Mobile Money, your cell phone or tablet must send and receive text messages and have Internet access.* If you have any questions, call or stop by the Hazleton or Wilkes-Barre credit union locations.
Choice One Online Banking is the key to convenient money management ‒ and there’s no cost to you.
*Regular messaging rates apply. Cell phone providers may charge additional fees for Internet access and/or text messaging.
SOME THINGS TO KNOW ONCE YOU SIGN-UP
Online Security Is A Priority
Protecting your account information is a priority at Choice One FCU. Your Security Code is stored in an encrypted database that even we can’t decode. Additional Enhanced Authentication protects your online data and helps guard against phishing scams and identity theft. It recognizes your computer and your usage patterns. If a questionable logon attempt is detected, the system will require additional identity verification before it will allow the user access to your Virtual Branch account.
The system also displays a secret image and phrase combination that you choose. Your image and phrase are displayed each time you logon to verify you are the person accessing your online banking or bill payment account. If you do not see your image and phrase when you try to login, never enter your Security Code. Additional Choice One security measures include
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure that your connection and any information transmitted is protected.
- 128-bit encryption to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic time out that occurs if you are inactive in the secure area of our site for more than 10 minutes.
Protect Your Personal Information
While we continue to evaluate and implement the latest improvements in Internet security technology, users of the system also have the responsibility to protect their personal and account information. The following recommendations should always be followed:
- Our site is best viewed with the most current versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
- Keep your Security Code confidential. Do not carry it in your wallet.
- Be sure others are not watching you enter your password information on a public computer or at an ATM.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on to the Virtual Branch system. Others could approach your computer and gain access to your account information.
- Always exit the system when you are finished to end your session. Do not simply close your browser. Once you exit the system and the session has ended, no further transactions can be processed until you log on to the system again.
- Close your browser when finished, so that others cannot view any screens that might include your account information.
- Keep your computer free of viruses. Use virus protection software to routinely check your computer(s). Never allow a virus to remain on your computer when you access the Virtual Branch online banking system.
For more information about Virtual Banking, visit our Wilkes-Barre or Hazleton credit union locations or contact us online.