When are home equity loans tax deductible?
Make your mortgage loan work for your goals and your budget. Have you noticed our low mortgage loan rates? A Choice One mortgage refinance may enable you to lower your monthly payments, get a better interest rate, or reduce your term to pay off your loan faster. If you’re in need of some extra cash for home improvement projects or other expenses, a mortgage refinance might be your answer as well. Whatever your goals, we’re here to help.
Benefits of Choice One Mortgage Refinancing
- A lower interest rate mortgage can help reduce your monthly payment.
- A rate reduction can save you interest over the life of your mortgage loan.
- Refinance to a lower term to pay off your mortgage sooner.
- Consolidate higher-interest debt with a mortgage refi.
- Switch from an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate mortgage loan.
- Draw on the equity built in your home and get cash out.
*Check with your tax advisor. Mortgage tax-deductible interest eligibility depends on your specific tax situation. Most members qualify.
About Choice One
We serve more than 13,000 members (and counting) throughout Pennsylvania. If you live, work, worship, go to school or own a business entity in Luzerne, Lackawanna or Wyoming Counties, you are eligible to join. So, stop in today and see the difference at Choice One!