Your credit union’s Christmas, Vacation and All Purpose Club Accounts are a great way to save and guarantee you’ll have the money you want, when you need it. You can open an account at any time and for any reason.
Christmas Club Accounts
The most common is our Christmas Club Account. Save a little each week to assure you have the money you need to enjoy the holidays. Opening a Christmas Club is easy. Just stop by any branch to get started today. Here’s how Christmas Club Accounts work.
- A Christmas Club can be opened at any time.
- It can be started with any amount you choose.
- You can make deposits in person or with Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit
- Partial or total withdrawals can be made with the following conditions:
- Withdrawals can be made January 1st to September 30th for a $10.00 fee each.
- Withdrawals can be made from October 1st to December 31st and there are NO fees.
Club Accounts Ideas and Tips
To get the most out of a club account it’s best to give yourself some time to save. Depending on how much you need to save, say for a vacation, good timing would be start your account the year before you’re planning to getaway. The same savings time frame works for any special saving reason. All Purpose Accounts can be used to save for taxes, a wedding, computer, new TV or appliances ‒ any savings goal. Choice One club accounts make it easy to save.
- No minimum opening deposit amount
- No monthly service charge
- You choose the amount you want to save each week
- Withdraw your money at anytime
- Set up Payroll Deduction from your recurring Direct Deposit checks
- Accounts are federally insured by the NCUSIF*
The No Excuses Way To Save
The best and most convenient way to save is to use Payroll Deduction. It’s a free credit union service. Simply designate the amount you want to save and choose where you want your savings to come from. For example, if you deposit your pay check in your checking account, you can have the amount deducted from that account or any other account you have with Choice One, including your regular savings or money market account. Every week the amount you set will be automatically transferred to your club account. In time, you won’t miss it, plus you won’t have to remember to make a special deposit to your club account. It’s the no excuses way to save.
Don’t procrastinate, call or stop by the credit union to open your accounts today.
* The NCUSIF is the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund . It is a federally insured program governed by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration).