Christmas, vacations, any old reason, you have the need and we have the answer! Club Accounts are a great way to save and guarantee you’ll have the money you need, when you need it! No judgment here, open your Club Account at any time and for any reason.
Save as little or as much as you like to ensure you have the money you need to take that dream vacation to the islands, buy your kids that hot item this holiday season or simply be ready to say yes to the dress for when he finally pops the question. Opening a Club Account is easy!
Here’s how Club Accounts work:
- It can be opened at any time and for any reason.
- It can be started with any amount you choose.
- You can make deposits in person, via Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit
- Partial or total withdrawals can be made at any time, with the exception of our Christmas Clubs, which have the following conditions:
- Withdrawals made between January 1st to September 30th are subject to a $10.00 fee each time.
- Withdrawals made between October 1st to December 31st are free
- No monthly service charge
- You choose the amount you want to save each week
- Accounts are federally insured by the NCUSIF*
* The NCUSIF is the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund . It is a federally insured program governed by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration).
The No Excuses Way To Save
The best and most convenient way to save is to use Payroll Deduction. Best Part? It’s a free credit union service! Simply designate the amount you want to save and choose where you want your funds to come from. For example, if you deposit your pay check in your checking account, you can have the amount deducted from that account or any other account you have with Choice One, including your savings or money market. Every week the amount you set will be automatically transferred to your club account. Done and done! You won’t miss it, because you never saw it. It’s the no excuses way to save!
Don’t procrastinate, call or stop by any of our three conveniently-located branches in Wilkes-Barre, Hazleton or Plains Township to get started today!