Are Those Vehicle Deals Really That Good?
0% financing might not be as great you as think it is. 0% financing is usually only available to those with great credit. And, the rate may be limited to certain models and/or dealership’s current inventory. Less than 10% of consumers get 0% or even a low rate.
If you have a vehicle loan with another lender, bring us your paperwork. We can take a look at it to see if you got the best deal. Some things to consider:
- Was there an application fee?
- Did you get the best possible rate?
- Would taking a rebate have been better?
- Were there “dealer charges”?
- Would a shorter repayment term actually save you money?
- Is there a pre-payment penalty?
If you didn’t get a good deal, you may want to consider refinancing at Choice One.
Always stop by before you purchase a car. We will check to see if their rates and terms are better than ours before you purchase.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates shown are subject to change and are for qualified borrowers. Includes .25% AutoPay discount. Your loan rate may vary based on your credit history. Complete details are available at the credit union.